Secondary Art School, Ostrava
The Secondary Art School, Ostrava was founded in 1990. It was founded in the Moravian-Silesian Region. Within the basic field 82 “Arts and applied arts”, the school offers the possibility of full-time study programs in one of these five fields of education: Applied Photography and Media; Applied Painting; Graphic Design; Ceramics Creation; Shaping of industrial products – Industrial design.
Garden party and open-door day
Workshops for the little and the big ones
- 3D printing your own models
- Painted by light – a photogram for everybody
- Craft print on canvas bags
- Decoration of ceramics and porcelain under guidance of experiences potters
- Using the potter’s wheel
- Pin-badge making
- Design wishes and paper decorations cut by plotter
- Screening of animated works by students
- Action BodyArt – body painting
- Exposition, music and much more
- “A shot landscape” – painting using an airsoft gun
In cooperation with the endowment fund of the School there will be an exhibition of works of student art and craft works for sale – graphics, paintings, photos and ceramics at attractive prices!